Compustar RF-2W901-SS is for high end users who want extended range and a rechargeable remote. The unit includes remote start with keyless entry and is controlled with a sleek styled LCD Confirming remote with range of up to 1 mile. Our installation price includes all parts and labor including the bypass module needed for most vehicles. Prices may vary for older vehicles and some imports. Included with the installation are the following:
- (1) Five Button, 2-Way LCD Rechargeable Confirming Remote with 2 hour charge time and 30 day average use time.
- (1) Four Button, 1-Way Transmitter.
- Parking light illumination after vehicle is remote started plus 2-way confirmation.
- Up to 1 mile transmitter range*.
- 2 car operation capability when both vehicles have this unit.
- Special countdown feature monitors run time remaining.
- 25 minute default run time but 3, 15 and 45 minute options are also available.
- Timer controlled starting with 3 hour default.
- Temperature controlled starting.
- Turbo Timer for vehicles equipped with Turbo engine.
- Compatible with gas, diesel and hybrid engines.
- Keyless entry with ignition controlled locks .
- Trunk release for electronically controlled trunks.
- Panic feature.
- Pit stop mode which allows the user to keep the car running once the key is removed.
- Dome light supervision when doors are unlocked.
- Compatible with manual transmission. Additional cost is $110.
- Can add rear defrost control for $25 if compatible.
- 2-step unlock with driver door priority can be added for $50.
- Control of power sliding doors can be added for $25/door.
- Add alarm system with siren and shock sensor for $115.
- Add Drone Mobile for Smart Phones for $189.50.
- 2nd LCD confirming remote at time of install for $135.00.
*1 Mile Range:
Based on line of sight, unobstructed testing in ideal conditions. Actual range will vary due to local conditions including but not limited to environment, terrain, physical obstructions, vehicle location and orientation, interference and other possible impediments.