Blind Spot Detection Systems
- Standard driving Blind Spot alerts are shown when other vehicles, people or objects enter the Blind Spot of the vehicle.
- Overtaking alert-alerts when equipped vehicle passes another vehicle.
- Equipped with Rear Cross Traffic which alerts the driver of vehicles approaching from the left or right in reverse.
- Blind spot radar sensors located behind the bumper.
- Blind Spot Speed activation is set to a standard of 20mph and built-in the modules GPS technology
- Audible & Visual Flush Mount LED indicator alerts.
Please contact us with your application and we can get you an exact quote for your particular vehicle.